As a Data Scientist you are naturally numbers and solutions orientated but also enjoy working in the abstract often without definitive answers. You understand data patterns, data processing, algorithms and statistics and can identify ways to assist with the creation of automated solutions.
- You work with a team of likeminded ‘get-things-done’ professionals focused on data research and product development.
- You perform deep analysis by help of statistical modelling and machine learning techniques.
- You develop, test and verify prescriptive models deployed in the Kambr solution platforms.
- You visualize datasets and models through modern frontend techniques.
- You participate in conferences to stay current with the recent innovations enabling their application in our solutions.
- You interact with partners to co-develop and/or collaborate on finding solutions towards ‘real-life’ optimization challenges.
As the ideal candidate
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role, or hold a master’s degree in Math, Statistics, Econometrics or similar.
- Bonus points if you have some experience in data mining, SQL, BigQuery or similar.
- You have large set of tools to tackle optimization problems and the knowhow to use them effectively.
- You feel a clear connection with our core values: courage, insight, trust, practicality, adoptable, creativity and mindfulness.
- You have a progressive business approach and exemplify a can-do attitude through a willingness to jump in wherever and whenever needed.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Culture where employees come first.
- Clear and structured career path designed for growth.
- Fast growing and global team focused on challenging the status quo.
- Team obsessed with building cutting-edge products and delivering premium customer support.
- Opportunity for growth through development programs; because our success is driven by your success.
- Environment where whether you are new or have been around for a while, everyone’s ideas are given equal consideration.